This is the final test given and because of its difficult nature, it can
only be given by certain instructors and is only given privately.
- Forward lateral mobility with puck
- Skate forward, jump over stick, land on toe, accelerate forward.
- frontal position, with puck.
- crossover position, without puck.
- Stops and starts with puck. All starts must have four steps on toes
- Backward crossovers, slow to fast- both directions
- Bulling (protecting puck), both sides
- Forward crossovers, slow to fast, accelerate around corners,
- Tight turns, figure 8's, exit tight turn accelerating with
crossover start on toes. Without, then with puck
- Shooting off inside edges.
- Transition - forward to backward, backward to forward:
F to far blue line, turn B. B to near blue line, turn F.
Skate to far end. Two times, both sides.
- Transition - B to F, F to B: Start in corners:
3 strides B, turn F. 3 strides F, turn B.
Repeat and end up at far end in opposite corner.Both sides.
- Windmill turns, both sides.
These techniques are reserved for our Advanced and Elite clinics. The
transitions and tight turns are also taught at our 8 hour clinics.
To view some of these techniques click Clips or to purchase a Video or DVD click Merchandise.